Sub Forum Indication in Thread List

I have a thread list for new posts at the top of my home page. Is there any way we could indicate in that list what sub forum the threads are posted in? I like to see new posts from almost all sub forums, but there are a few I don't care for such as Cobalt/Congo, NTX, etc. Sometimes just from the title I can't tell whether or not the thread will pertain to forums I'm interested in.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi ,

I'll look into this, but I have a feeling it would require a significant rewrite of the widget that serves that content up and might have some other impacts on site performance.

In the mean time, you could add targeted thread lists for the sub forums that you are interested to your dashboard. You can rename the description of the widget if you wish to be more organized too.

Thanks,

Kirk

• Hi ,

I'll look into this, but I have a feeling it would require a significant rewrite of the widget that serves that content up and might have some other impacts on site performance.

In the mean time, you could add targeted thread lists for the sub forums that you are interested to your dashboard. You can rename the description of the widget if you wish to be more organized too.

Thanks,

Kirk

Children