Chinese in my forums

I'm guessing this can't be solved through a forum but doesn't hurt to ask just in case someone has experienced it and knows the answer.

Sometimes when I log into the forums on my Dell Inspiron laptop instead of seeing the lightning bolt for unread messages, the baloon for messages and the bookmark for bookmarks (to right of the screen) they show as what appears to be Chinese or something like that. The head silhouette where we can click to sign on and which is next to those 3 icons is not there, however hovering over the blank white spot where it should be at I can click once it senses that spot and I can sign in.

Once I am signed in all it loads is the list of forum topics and none of the actual conversations.

Any thoughts or experiences?

• I'm sorry to hear about this. This is the first report of that experience that I am aware of. Could you post a picture of it the next time it happens?
  • I will do that however in the meantime I just noticed it on my desktop but in a different way. Every time I switch to another screen those three icons flash to Chinese quickly then back to the icons. So I click on More then pick Home and when it switches the icons flash Chinese then back to icons. I can't send a screen shot of that but see if it does that for you. Watch the icons when selecting another item, topic, etc.
  • Just wondering if anyone has been able to duplicate my Chinese issue. Haven't had a chance to do a screen shot yet on my laptop but every time I am in the forums on my desktop I see the Chinese or whatever it is, flash on then back to English when switching between forums or going back to Home or whatever change. It isn't 100% every time but most of the time. So something is residing in the background causing it.

I believe it also flashes when I hit the Post button. It's most times whenever there is a change of screens within the forums. Look at the top section that shows messages, bookmarks and user logged in to see it.