Spam posts

There seem to be a couple of spam posts in the Show Control Forum. Here:

The new Sound2Light tool is now available on GitHub! It can convert live sound input to OSC messages and can be remotely controlled by OSC. An installer for PC and Mac and the manual can be found on…

And here:

I feel like I've seen the answer to this somewhere but can't find it - is there a way to include arguments with OSC when using execute string - I've tried /osc/message=argument but this doesn't work.

I flagged them, but the flag function didn't seem to do anything. Do you all see the flags?

Parents
  • Hi Paul,

The flags do get tracked so please keep flagging. I've removed those posts specifically and reviewed any flags that may have been caught in process.

Thanks,

Kirk
  • One more:
    https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/f/158/p/18826/69943#69943
  • I feel like I've seen the answer to this somewhere but can't find it - is there a way to include arguments with OSC when using execute string - I've tried /osc/message=argument but this doesn't work.

• I feel like I've seen the answer to this somewhere but can't find it - is there a way to include arguments with OSC when using execute string - I've tried /osc/message=argument but this doesn't work.

Children
No Data