start page after server update

just cosmetics...

i can't see the forums' icons, the middle column is a bit strange with line breaks in some places but not others and half of the welcome title is cut.

thx, ueli

Parents
  • Hi Ueli,

Thanks for the report. Here's a breakdown:

1. You have a customized dashboard, so your results are slightly different from other users.
    2. There are no longer profile avatars displayed on the Browse Forums widget, so if those are the icons you are referring to, they are missing for everyone. :)
    3. The middle column line breaks are going to depend on the width of the page as well as your monitor resolution. They are essentially table column breaks.
    4. The Welcome Title is a fixed width, but you shouldn't have seen it in your layout anyways. I've fixed that permission for you.

Please keep the reports of strange things coming. Some may be new design features, but I'm happy to help quash bugs/oversights.

Thanks,

Kirk

• thanks for your reply.
    re 2: not the profile avatars, but the forum avatars. like the big quesiton mark for the Ze' Forum Forum.
    re 3: i only saw that the forum title is forced to wrap, but the less important number of discussions and questions will not wrap
    thanks for 4 :)
  • 2. The group avatars do not display on the Browse Forums widget (basically no avatars display on this widget) but should still be in the dropdown groups menu. Do you see them there?
    3. Yes, this is to maintain a standard width of column for wider views. The Browse Forums widget is originally intended to be on the page by itself so compression wasn't figured into the design. I'll have a look to see if I can give you an option to allow the other columns to wrap instead.
  • re 2: ah, ok. yes i can see them in the dropdown.
    re 3: thank you, nothing urgent...

and thank you for "unpinning" pinned posts in the myPosts widget!
Reply Children
No Data