error for transfer show from console to etc offline editor for express 24/48

hello every one.
first of all I would like to say sorry for my english its not the best.

in the theater that I am working we have E.T.C EXPRESS 24/48 console that works fine . I have bought a usb flopy drive for my laptop to take backup the shows to put it to the offline editor .
THE PROBLEM that I have is that the console save the show on disk I take the disk I put it in laptop and if I try to open the content of the disk says A:\ its not accessible the disk media its not recognized. it may not be formatted. and says to me to format the disk but if I format the disk I will lose the show. 

what I have done until now:
1 have format the disk in the console and save the show again...... nothing happend the same message
2 have format the disk in the offline editor put in the console try to save the show ...... the console says ERROR BAD DISK
3 try to save in 2 new floppy disks "clean one" NEVER USED BEFORE the same thing
4 I have try the usb floppy drive with 4 different laptops with win10, win7 and I have put off digital signature for drivers . nothing the same error message
5 if I format the disk to laptop it opens fine. and if I write a show and save it from offline editor to the disk it saves it just fine. but if I try to load it to the console it says bad disk again

6 floppy disk that I have the show saved from the console I put it in laptop and try to rewrite it and I have the message : THE DISK IN DRIVE A: IS NOT FORMATTED PROPERLY. PLEASE CHECK THE DISK,AND REFORMAT IF NECESSARY.

I have try to format from offline editor the disk ( setup /3 disk fun /4 format disk ) and I have the message that I can oly format it from laptop
I have download offline editor express 3.1 and 2.0 ..... the same thing
I open the offline editor as admin ....... the same thing
I have checked the show file to be exp2.shw
I have try from offline editor with open and with import show nothing the same with save or export ....

I think the problem is in the "format type" of the disk the laptop formats in ''FAT'' but the console in different type ( I dont know in what type) . but the offline editor should work with the drive but it s not working ..... have any one else the same problem as me . thx for ur time