Hello, I have a follow-up question regarding patching a radiance hazer to the etc element light board. The hazer takes two sequential DMX addresses. I patched the two addresses as generic dimmers and labeled the first address as haze and the second address

Hello, I have a follow-up question regarding patching a radiance hazer to the etc element light board.  I patched the hazer as a generic dimmer to two sequential DMX addresses.I labeled the first address as haze and the second as fan.  In addition, and according to your excellent advice, I recorded them as exclude record. I then assigned the addresses to two sliders. I also, again following your advice, created a slider as an inhibitor. When I move the sliders they do show a change in levels. The inhibitor appears to work as well. However, when I set the address on the hazer and connect it to the DMX there is no response when moving the sliders. The hazer does work in manual mode. Will you please help me? I'm not sure what I might have done incorrectly.

Thank you for your time