More App Forums

Hello,
right now there is only one App Forum. It is for the Set Light App.

But there are more Apps available.

To keept the Forum clean and give people the posibility to ask questions regarding the App, i would love to see more App-Forum.

Thank you in advance

thilda 

Parents
  • Hi ,

Yes! We can add more app forums. Typically, product specific apps like EchoAccess, Augment3d Scanner, etc. are discussed within their product family.

Is there a particular app you would like to see have its own forum?

• Thats a good information. So if a will have a question in the Future, i will reach out to the superior Product Forum.

And meanwhile i figured out myself why i can't use the AG3D Scanner-App (because Depth is not supported for my tablet).
    Thank you very much.

It is just sometimes a little bit akward to open the App-Forum and only have 1 App in there, while ETC has at least 6 Apps out. 

• Thats a good information. So if a will have a question in the Future, i will reach out to the superior Product Forum.

And meanwhile i figured out myself why i can't use the AG3D Scanner-App (because Depth is not supported for my tablet).
    Thank you very much.

It is just sometimes a little bit akward to open the App-Forum and only have 1 App in there, while ETC has at least 6 Apps out. 

Children
No Data