Suggestion for cleaning up EOS feature requests

Hey there.

The subforum 'Eos Family Consoles' -> 'Eos Family Feature Requests' contains 89 pages of ideas after I think a bit more than four years since it was created. I find it hard to scroll through them because a lot of them are already implemented. Is it possible to create a kind of folder in that subforum for all implemented ideas? That way only the unimplemented ideas and suggestions would be in the directly visible list. Every visitor could be able to directly vote for their favourite, unimplemented features instead of already implemented features.

Thank you :)

Lars

Parents
  • Hi Lars, thanks for your feedback. 

Indeed, there are a LOT of great ideas folks have for future features in Eos. Many of these came during our v3.0.0 beta cycle in 2020, when most folks were at home and we had an unprecedented number of beta users playing with the great new features, like Augment3d. 

There is a filtering system in place, near the top left of the page:

You can filter between "Submitted" and other statuses. Admittedly, I am behind on setting submitted posts to a status (as you mentioned, there are over 800 sitting there), and some have already been completed or are being developed currently. However the majority of them would be in the "Under Review" or "Planned for Future" categories. Software development can sometimes feel slow - so I never like to promise "Coming Soon" for anything that isn't being worked on this year. My expectations of "soon" probably differ widely from yours :) 

Thanks again for the feedback. I will continue to work through the backlog as I am able, but know that no suggestions get lost, they all get monitored and considered. 

~n~

• Hi Nick.

Thank you for your answer. I appreciate your work.

Thank you for opening my eyes :D Now, knowing that there is such a filter, I see it too. Must have been blind. Thanks especially for the detailed answer.

Regards

Lars

Reply Children
No Data