How does one get into the biz?

xxxxxxx
Parents
  • Ahh, I am feeling the same thing. I am the one that requested that there be a forum set up on here that allowes for conversations that will help proactive teens and young adults learn the steps that are needed to suceed. I am fighting also on the strugle to break into the buisness. I have had a few breaks but I could always use more. I am stage manager of an amphitheatre and I am conciderd the one in charge. However the whole system is volenteer and they can't afford a paying position. However I have eatin dinner with Joan Biaz, Rossanne Cash and many others. Its fun and I have learned alot about running major shows. The dinamics of it is crazy. However it is still in a small town on a realitivally small scale. I need also to know were to contact to get seen. Were to post my resume and who to talk with to let people see that I do have value even at a younger age. Thanks a TON.

Sean
  • Ahh, I am feeling the same thing. I am the one that requested that there be a forum set up on here that allowes for conversations that will help proactive teens and young adults learn the steps that are needed to suceed. I am fighting also on the strugle to break into the buisness. I have had a few breaks but I could always use more. I am stage manager of an amphitheatre and I am conciderd the one in charge. However the whole system is volenteer and they can't afford a paying position. However I have eatin dinner with Joan Biaz, Rossanne Cash and many others. Its fun and I have learned alot about running major shows. The dinamics of it is crazy. However it is still in a small town on a realitivally small scale. I need also to know were to contact to get seen. Were to post my resume and who to talk with to let people see that I do have value even at a younger age. Thanks a TON.

Sean
Children
No Data
Related