x-Spot Lens tool?

Hey guys,

So what ever happened to develping a tool to open the lens tube the x-Spot.:confused:

I've got a bunch 0f 2:1 Xtremes that have all kinds of residue (from F-100 HQ fog) on the inside of the supposedly sealed lens tube.:rolleyes:

I've got some lovely lens/dichroic cleaning fluid from Rosco and really nice micro-fiber lens wipes on standby just waiting to make things clear again!:sad2:
Parents
  • Thanks Jurgen.:)

That sounds much more reasonable, only it still involves taking the lens barrel/tube out of the fixture....a time intensive proceedure to be sure.:rolleyes:

I agree , one of the great things about all the HES fixtures is that it really does not take a whole lot of effort to make them "good-as-new" performace-wise.

Unfortunately, the same can not be said for many other popular products from other manufacturers:(

Personally I feel that high-ticket items like moving lights should not have to be considered disposable/expendable items! If it is truely good...it will and should last a very long time!

Thanks HES for keeping quality gear available to us!:beerchug:
  • Thanks Jurgen.:)

That sounds much more reasonable, only it still involves taking the lens barrel/tube out of the fixture....a time intensive proceedure to be sure.:rolleyes:

I agree , one of the great things about all the HES fixtures is that it really does not take a whole lot of effort to make them "good-as-new" performace-wise.

Unfortunately, the same can not be said for many other popular products from other manufacturers:(

Personally I feel that high-ticket items like moving lights should not have to be considered disposable/expendable items! If it is truely good...it will and should last a very long time!

Thanks HES for keeping quality gear available to us!:beerchug:
Children
No Data
Related