HELP WITH EMULATOR??

Been oferded good deal??? on 4x emulators + controller for low dollars.
No lamps in light units & no idea what model controler is.No idea what there worth.(lamps or the lights):confused:
Can anyone give me a basic run down on what these things are capable of?
Can put some pics on msn if need bee. Offer closes Sunday.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.:rtfm:cANT FIND MUCH INFO SO FAR BUT KEEP LOOKIN.Thanx:Eyecrazy:
Parents
  • nope ya bang on.I found a site with lamps 4:$156 u.s (if i lookd up the right bulb,part num:55030042 af 1000 HO1 xenon lamp?)PLz let me know if im onto the wrong one.Have plugged 2 of them in as they had bulbs in.1 tryd to strike but then stopped so i guess the bulb had it.the other ran but no striking.other two need fuse fittings in the rear panel.Gonna leave em till after xmas then buy 1 bulb and sort out if they all work or not.mite have 1 for parts.paid $400 4x Emulators + contrller.Wish me luck
  • nope ya bang on.I found a site with lamps 4:$156 u.s (if i lookd up the right bulb,part num:55030042 af 1000 HO1 xenon lamp?)PLz let me know if im onto the wrong one.Have plugged 2 of them in as they had bulbs in.1 tryd to strike but then stopped so i guess the bulb had it.the other ran but no striking.other two need fuse fittings in the rear panel.Gonna leave em till after xmas then buy 1 bulb and sort out if they all work or not.mite have 1 for parts.paid $400 4x Emulators + contrller.Wish me luck
Children
No Data
Related