HELP WITH EMULATOR??

Been oferded good deal??? on 4x emulators + controller for low dollars.
No lamps in light units & no idea what model controler is.No idea what there worth.(lamps or the lights):confused:
Can anyone give me a basic run down on what these things are capable of?
Can put some pics on msn if need bee. Offer closes Sunday.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.:rtfm:cANT FIND MUCH INFO SO FAR BUT KEEP LOOKIN.Thanx:Eyecrazy:
Parents
  • Well, my advice is to try Radium lamps in Glenfield, Auckland. They are rather helpful, and may have what you need. Way cheaper than Lampspecs. They are all USA made lamps, and can cross reference their model numbers with what you want.
    Incidentally if you visit
    www.solarisnetwork.com
    they are a second hand broker for pro lights and sound gear, and second hand emulators get good prices through them if you ever need to sell them again ( the controllor could fetch a grand or so alone) They may also have lamps. Anyway, its always good to have a look over the gear they have availible.
  • Well, my advice is to try Radium lamps in Glenfield, Auckland. They are rather helpful, and may have what you need. Way cheaper than Lampspecs. They are all USA made lamps, and can cross reference their model numbers with what you want.
    Incidentally if you visit
    www.solarisnetwork.com
    they are a second hand broker for pro lights and sound gear, and second hand emulators get good prices through them if you ever need to sell them again ( the controllor could fetch a grand or so alone) They may also have lamps. Anyway, its always good to have a look over the gear they have availible.
Children
No Data
Related