HELP WITH EMULATOR??

Been oferded good deal??? on 4x emulators + controller for low dollars.
No lamps in light units & no idea what model controler is.No idea what there worth.(lamps or the lights):confused:
Can anyone give me a basic run down on what these things are capable of?
Can put some pics on msn if need bee. Offer closes Sunday.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.:rtfm:cANT FIND MUCH INFO SO FAR BUT KEEP LOOKIN.Thanx:Eyecrazy:
Parents
  • Hi there

i am running 4 emulators in germany. i bought them used in a bad condition, but after some work and some deals from ebay, i got almost every part i needed to bring them back to life. However, the expensive Original lamp from Highend sells for about 350$ each. So i looked for an equivalent lamp from other manufacturers all over the internet. It took long time to find something useful, but here it is: I got them at Atlas Specialty Lighting, Hileah, Florida. The bulb is called XM150-13HS and sells for about 200$ . Nowadays, same bulb is selling at ebay for 193,00$. Some specs of the lamp can be found at the website from Atlas, provided in a pdf document: www.asltg2.com/ORC/page3xe.pdf
    When I ran the first 2 lamps, one shattered after running maybe 10 hours in the night club. After short communication with Atlas Lighting, I got an new one for free. Nevertheless, the exploding lamp killed its reflector and lens. It was luck to get some old spare party from an german Highend dealer. After running these 2 lamps for about 100 hours, another one shattered in the same way. So now i dont know why, but i suppose there must be something wrong with these lamps, though they fit the specs of the original one perfectly. Anyone an Idea? Suggestion and discusion will be welcome. Regards, Hans
  • Hi there

i am running 4 emulators in germany. i bought them used in a bad condition, but after some work and some deals from ebay, i got almost every part i needed to bring them back to life. However, the expensive Original lamp from Highend sells for about 350$ each. So i looked for an equivalent lamp from other manufacturers all over the internet. It took long time to find something useful, but here it is: I got them at Atlas Specialty Lighting, Hileah, Florida. The bulb is called XM150-13HS and sells for about 200$ . Nowadays, same bulb is selling at ebay for 193,00$. Some specs of the lamp can be found at the website from Atlas, provided in a pdf document: www.asltg2.com/ORC/page3xe.pdf
    When I ran the first 2 lamps, one shattered after running maybe 10 hours in the night club. After short communication with Atlas Lighting, I got an new one for free. Nevertheless, the exploding lamp killed its reflector and lens. It was luck to get some old spare party from an german Highend dealer. After running these 2 lamps for about 100 hours, another one shattered in the same way. So now i dont know why, but i suppose there must be something wrong with these lamps, though they fit the specs of the original one perfectly. Anyone an Idea? Suggestion and discusion will be welcome. Regards, Hans
Children
No Data
Related