HELP WITH EMULATOR??

Been oferded good deal??? on 4x emulators + controller for low dollars.
No lamps in light units & no idea what model controler is.No idea what there worth.(lamps or the lights):confused:
Can anyone give me a basic run down on what these things are capable of?
Can put some pics on msn if need bee. Offer closes Sunday.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.:rtfm:cANT FIND MUCH INFO SO FAR BUT KEEP LOOKIN.Thanx:Eyecrazy:
Parents
  • I believe the 150 is the correct lamp, an emulator with a 1000watt lamp would be a monster!!

As for the lamps exploding,
    I would look at the fans, making sure they are all running,
    Make sure the fixture is tapped for the correct voltage,
    I would verify your voltage to make sure you are not over feeding it,
    and I would make absolutely sure you are not leaving any skin oils on the lamp. (should be difficult to get oil on the lamp with all that leather protection gear on but you never know)
    Just make absolutely sure there the lamp is clean. It doesn't take much for xenon lamps to fail..
    Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
  • I believe the 150 is the correct lamp, an emulator with a 1000watt lamp would be a monster!!

As for the lamps exploding,
    I would look at the fans, making sure they are all running,
    Make sure the fixture is tapped for the correct voltage,
    I would verify your voltage to make sure you are not over feeding it,
    and I would make absolutely sure you are not leaving any skin oils on the lamp. (should be difficult to get oil on the lamp with all that leather protection gear on but you never know)
    Just make absolutely sure there the lamp is clean. It doesn't take much for xenon lamps to fail..
    Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related