HELP WITH EMULATOR??

Been oferded good deal??? on 4x emulators + controller for low dollars.
No lamps in light units & no idea what model controler is.No idea what there worth.(lamps or the lights):confused:
Can anyone give me a basic run down on what these things are capable of?
Can put some pics on msn if need bee. Offer closes Sunday.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.:rtfm:cANT FIND MUCH INFO SO FAR BUT KEEP LOOKIN.Thanx:Eyecrazy:
Parents
  • A few days ago, I won an auction with 2 new orginal HOLL-1000 bulbs and a new motor board :) ... Does anyone have recommandations about lamp high mode? i never used it to protect my lamps.
    The lamp adjustment is described by using some kind of photometer, if i remember that correctly. Does it make sense ? I adjusted them by comparing my emulators so far...
    I still have an fifth emulator, which is working well, but fails to strike the lamp. I interchanged the cap, lamp, and board (brand new) with other emulators, and all parts are working in the other ones, including the lamp. the defective one tries several times to strike, and sometimes it works and then the emulator runs well. but mostly it fails.
    :confused: hans
  • A few days ago, I won an auction with 2 new orginal HOLL-1000 bulbs and a new motor board :) ... Does anyone have recommandations about lamp high mode? i never used it to protect my lamps.
    The lamp adjustment is described by using some kind of photometer, if i remember that correctly. Does it make sense ? I adjusted them by comparing my emulators so far...
    I still have an fifth emulator, which is working well, but fails to strike the lamp. I interchanged the cap, lamp, and board (brand new) with other emulators, and all parts are working in the other ones, including the lamp. the defective one tries several times to strike, and sometimes it works and then the emulator runs well. but mostly it fails.
    :confused: hans
Children
No Data
Related