How to tighten color flags on ColorPro HX

I've got a ColorPro HX which has a loose color flag.

How's the best way to dissassemble the front end to re-tighten the color flag.

Thanks
Parents
  • A set of must have tools are the ACELITE 99ps-40 allen socket driver set 11pc. A metric set too (99ps-41 Metric Allen hex socker driver 9 pc.) for x-spots and others and a 10" extension gets you anywhere on any fixture. :headbang: There is no easy way. But with my tools I bet I can reach in there and tighten it in place. Otherwise you must remove all upper layers to get your hands in there to tighten the lil bugger. Now dont' that just suck... Wish you would have bought the proper tools yet? You say you have 12 the same way? :17: j/k.

A tech with proper tools is half the battle. Me being lazy, I have lots of tools and cute lil flicker lights to dazzle the gumbys with.:cool:
  • A set of must have tools are the ACELITE 99ps-40 allen socket driver set 11pc. A metric set too (99ps-41 Metric Allen hex socker driver 9 pc.) for x-spots and others and a 10" extension gets you anywhere on any fixture. :headbang: There is no easy way. But with my tools I bet I can reach in there and tighten it in place. Otherwise you must remove all upper layers to get your hands in there to tighten the lil bugger. Now dont' that just suck... Wish you would have bought the proper tools yet? You say you have 12 the same way? :17: j/k.

A tech with proper tools is half the battle. Me being lazy, I have lots of tools and cute lil flicker lights to dazzle the gumbys with.:cool:
Children
No Data
Related