How to tighten color flags on ColorPro HX

I've got a ColorPro HX which has a loose color flag.

How's the best way to dissassemble the front end to re-tighten the color flag.

Thanks
Parents
  • On a completely different note, I was asking Chris a question about trackspots, have you ever seen when terminating a Trackspot if you pull the DMX line it will keep running instead of shutting down?

I found V2 boards do this but not V3, when I swapped the RS422/485 chip from a National Semiconductor to a TI it no longer does it. The NS chips appear to be good, no operational problems, it's almost like an oscillation or something going on inside the chip yet with the terminator attached it shouldn't happen. Terminator is good and if you remove it the fixture shuts down just as it should...

I even tried a different RS485 driver chip and it shutdown properly, almost like some kind of manufacturing difference in the NS chips
  • On a completely different note, I was asking Chris a question about trackspots, have you ever seen when terminating a Trackspot if you pull the DMX line it will keep running instead of shutting down?

I found V2 boards do this but not V3, when I swapped the RS422/485 chip from a National Semiconductor to a TI it no longer does it. The NS chips appear to be good, no operational problems, it's almost like an oscillation or something going on inside the chip yet with the terminator attached it shouldn't happen. Terminator is good and if you remove it the fixture shuts down just as it should...

I even tried a different RS485 driver chip and it shutdown properly, almost like some kind of manufacturing difference in the NS chips
Children
No Data
Related