Cyberlight Fixed Gobo Wheel

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix the problem of loose fixed gobos. Over time the clasps have lost their strength and now I'm getting light bleed around the gobo. I'm not sure what possible substance to use due to heat and gravity when applying? Any ideas?

A second issue is dealing with haze fluid excess in my Cyber fixtures dripping all over the stage? I've used gaff tape to tape up the gaps which helps a little but if anyone has any tips on this it would help?

Cheers
Craig
Parents
  • O my God!:Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: I feel for ya brother!
    I would suggest you keep them in the same posistions as the hang while letting them down and not rolling them over! If you do you might soon be covered in goo! Pockets of greasy slimey Biohazard await. If you tip the units there gonna drip and pour.:nono: Very bad for you and the floor as you become a greased pig in Bioslime. I speak from experence. It sux!:rolleyes: Get some help for when your covered in goo you have little grabbing ability. Rig the units well!
    If it was me I would gut the units pulling it all out on the main sled. This gives you access to everything but it takes 2-3 people to "birth the baby". You must have 1 to hold the mirror end and 2 to guide the main sled out. (transformer gets heavy dont bend the sled!!)
    "scrubbing bubbles" is my prefered cleaner except for glass.

All this brings back bad memories... Yech.

Try some fans and standard fog to reduce the haze.

:beerchug: Cheers! You will deserve it when you are done!
  • O my God!:Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: I feel for ya brother!
    I would suggest you keep them in the same posistions as the hang while letting them down and not rolling them over! If you do you might soon be covered in goo! Pockets of greasy slimey Biohazard await. If you tip the units there gonna drip and pour.:nono: Very bad for you and the floor as you become a greased pig in Bioslime. I speak from experence. It sux!:rolleyes: Get some help for when your covered in goo you have little grabbing ability. Rig the units well!
    If it was me I would gut the units pulling it all out on the main sled. This gives you access to everything but it takes 2-3 people to "birth the baby". You must have 1 to hold the mirror end and 2 to guide the main sled out. (transformer gets heavy dont bend the sled!!)
    "scrubbing bubbles" is my prefered cleaner except for glass.

All this brings back bad memories... Yech.

Try some fans and standard fog to reduce the haze.

:beerchug: Cheers! You will deserve it when you are done!
Children
No Data
Related