Original Emulator presets.

Hi there! Got 2 LWR Emulators + led controller. All preset data seems to be erased. Is there a way to get original presets to controller? Where can i get them?

cheers!
Parents
  • [quote=teanegro]
    Is it possible to use any other lamp in emulator? Any specs for the lamp?
    I have a bunch of emulators and they are still among my favorite fixtures. I've had several discussions with Don P (indeed the master of 'elderly' fixtures) regarding emulator lamps, and he said the best lamp is from the original OEM manufacturer, A.R.C. (original HOL-1000). There are other lamps that will work, however, according to Don, many tend to burst. Being a very high pressure lamp, it almost always destroys the reflector and the condensor lens when they blow up. So the money you might save on a cheaper lamp will be offset by the cost of replacing optics.

I've also talked to a frustrated board operator at a venue with 16 emulators (whose management went with cheaper lamps) who could not keep all 16 lit during the course of the evening. They would strike initially then go out later in the evening. Sometimes they could be restuck, but usually they were done for the night. Moral of the story... get the original "right" lamps from Don. :)
  • [quote=teanegro]
    Is it possible to use any other lamp in emulator? Any specs for the lamp?
    I have a bunch of emulators and they are still among my favorite fixtures. I've had several discussions with Don P (indeed the master of 'elderly' fixtures) regarding emulator lamps, and he said the best lamp is from the original OEM manufacturer, A.R.C. (original HOL-1000). There are other lamps that will work, however, according to Don, many tend to burst. Being a very high pressure lamp, it almost always destroys the reflector and the condensor lens when they blow up. So the money you might save on a cheaper lamp will be offset by the cost of replacing optics.

I've also talked to a frustrated board operator at a venue with 16 emulators (whose management went with cheaper lamps) who could not keep all 16 lit during the course of the evening. They would strike initially then go out later in the evening. Sometimes they could be restuck, but usually they were done for the night. Moral of the story... get the original "right" lamps from Don. :)
Children
No Data
Related