Emulator alternatives?

Does anyone know of an alternative for the discontinued Emulator? I need a fat-beam laser simulator. I say simulator because the beam should be collimated and have some dichroics but I don't need a true laser.

Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Emulators are probably your best bet then if you don't want to use actual lasers.:headbang:

There are no other laser simulator fixtures that I know of.

True that Marty.:D
    Lov'ed those Emu's in the day. Drop 16 in on a show, fire up hazer and listen to the crowds go oooooooooooo.:Eyecrazy:

Note; You can strip the lamp and dicros and install 12mw green yag fairly cheaply. It already has the power taps and a good fan... I can see the wheels starting to turn in your mind.:cool: Verify the scanners work before you start.
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Emulators are probably your best bet then if you don't want to use actual lasers.:headbang:

There are no other laser simulator fixtures that I know of.

True that Marty.:D
    Lov'ed those Emu's in the day. Drop 16 in on a show, fire up hazer and listen to the crowds go oooooooooooo.:Eyecrazy:

Note; You can strip the lamp and dicros and install 12mw green yag fairly cheaply. It already has the power taps and a good fan... I can see the wheels starting to turn in your mind.:cool: Verify the scanners work before you start.
Children
No Data
Related