DMX issue

Boy, I sure inherited a good venue...

Alright. New problem.

I have a CMY Studio Spot 575, then 4 Studio Spot 250s, another CMY Studio Spot 575, and then finally a Colorpower Box before the run terminates.

Worked beautifully for a year until last week. All my movers are not listening now. The Colormergers at the end of the run are still trucking along and listening to the hog, but there is nothing out of the movers.

Ideas? Suggestions?

-scratch
Parents
  • Ok, my situation confounds me even more...

So the colormerger units on the end of the line work fine. I started a the end and began taking instruments out of the line, just connecting the lines to bypass them... and the colormerger stopped working.

How is this happening? I tried multiple units with the same results. When they were out of the line, the Cm units would no longer work.

Dmx is a blessing and a curse.

Right now, I am leaning to the curse part.

-Scratch
  • Ok, my situation confounds me even more...

So the colormerger units on the end of the line work fine. I started a the end and began taking instruments out of the line, just connecting the lines to bypass them... and the colormerger stopped working.

How is this happening? I tried multiple units with the same results. When they were out of the line, the Cm units would no longer work.

Dmx is a blessing and a curse.

Right now, I am leaning to the curse part.

-Scratch
Children
No Data
Related