Technobeam

Hello,

I want to buy six TECHNOBEAM made in 1998. Are there problems known on the machines manufactured this year there? Are they good machines?
I am sorry, but my English is very bad because I am French.

Thank you very much.
Parents
  • Thats interesting about the shutter warpage..
    the shutters are the last thing in the optical chain in a techno, and so they stay fairly cool...
    I personally haven't had that problem, although once again, I have had some shutter motors fail.
    As for the slides, I just buy mine from my high end dealer, they are too cheap for me to go to a metal shop, I think they cost around 15$ each...
    and they are always perfect..

But, sometimes if your dealer isn't nearby it may be easier to get parts made than to buy them, I have had plenty of problems shipping items into canada when I was on tour, so I know how that can be.

Joshua Wood
  • Thats interesting about the shutter warpage..
    the shutters are the last thing in the optical chain in a techno, and so they stay fairly cool...
    I personally haven't had that problem, although once again, I have had some shutter motors fail.
    As for the slides, I just buy mine from my high end dealer, they are too cheap for me to go to a metal shop, I think they cost around 15$ each...
    and they are always perfect..

But, sometimes if your dealer isn't nearby it may be easier to get parts made than to buy them, I have had plenty of problems shipping items into canada when I was on tour, so I know how that can be.

Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related