Technobeam

Hello,

I want to buy six TECHNOBEAM made in 1998. Are there problems known on the machines manufactured this year there? Are they good machines?
I am sorry, but my English is very bad because I am French.

Thank you very much.
Parents
  • Adding a transorb will not solve the problem, If the fixture doesn't have one it most likely is a newer board that doesn't require one.
    It sounds like you have problems elsewhere in the fixture,
    If it is blowing the Motor fuse, the first place I would look is at the pan and tilt wires, If someone was not paying attention when they replaced the sled, it is very easy to short those wires, thus causing the fuse to blow.
    If that isn't the problem I would remove all the motor driver chips and replace them one by one (Power down between chips!) and see if one of them causes the problem.
    If you find one that causes the fuse to blow, replace the chip, If that doesn't solve it, you probably have a problem elsewhere in that circuit, either bad wiring harness or shorted motor (unlikely)
    Good Luck,
    Joshua Wood
  • Adding a transorb will not solve the problem, If the fixture doesn't have one it most likely is a newer board that doesn't require one.
    It sounds like you have problems elsewhere in the fixture,
    If it is blowing the Motor fuse, the first place I would look is at the pan and tilt wires, If someone was not paying attention when they replaced the sled, it is very easy to short those wires, thus causing the fuse to blow.
    If that isn't the problem I would remove all the motor driver chips and replace them one by one (Power down between chips!) and see if one of them causes the problem.
    If you find one that causes the fuse to blow, replace the chip, If that doesn't solve it, you probably have a problem elsewhere in that circuit, either bad wiring harness or shorted motor (unlikely)
    Good Luck,
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related