URGENT! - Spot & Color 250 Lamp Errors - URGENT

After powering up this rig for a show that goes up this coming thursday, I have a serious problem.

I keep getting LITE TOUT errors on just about all of my fixtures in this show when they first power up and recieve signal.

I can manually fire the lamps, and 75% of the time that fires them right up (with the exception of a few that still give me issues), but with the nature of this rig it is going to be hard to do this before every show.

I have 12 spots and 8 colors, all rentals, and all but maybe two are having this problem at times.

My gut feeling is that it is a power issue, but I really don't have any other choices when it comes to the distro of power for these fixtures. I've tried a few times plugging them into wall circuits and things like that, but I still get the errors no matter what.

Could it be the lamp hour counter needing reset? Something bad in the data line? I really want to get it figured out because like I said, it isn't practical for me to have to manually fire all of them each time I power up.
Parents
  • Well, reset the hours to take that out of the deal.
    How old are the units?
    How many hours on them?
    Whats the voltage at the fixture?
    Are you trying to fire them all at once?
    Are the starters being engaged?
    Are the lamp sockets clean and the fans operating without junk in them?

A rental huh... Id be calling for more units and to have those fixed. :hitwithrock: That many units being bad really sux. I check mine before they go out every time. Bad units make me look bad and I hate that.:no:
  • Well, reset the hours to take that out of the deal.
    How old are the units?
    How many hours on them?
    Whats the voltage at the fixture?
    Are you trying to fire them all at once?
    Are the starters being engaged?
    Are the lamp sockets clean and the fans operating without junk in them?

A rental huh... Id be calling for more units and to have those fixed. :hitwithrock: That many units being bad really sux. I check mine before they go out every time. Bad units make me look bad and I hate that.:no:
Children
No Data
Related