Emulator DMX

We here in Finland managed to find 8 Emulators (I know that there should be at least 8 more somewhere) I can use the LCD controller, cause I had 4 emulators in the mid 90's, but it would be nice to try control them with DMX.
Does anyone know where to find DMX converter for Emulator?
Would that be a converter from DMX to LWR protocol?
Parents
  • Is the emulator protocol the same as the "highend protocol" that the cybers can take??..

-if so, and you can't get hold of a converter.. And if this is a one of, or a situation where you don't mind having another desk ,or the type of dmx desk really don't mather for you, i can say that the older compulite desks(sabre,ovation,spark) spits out HES protocoll.. so if you wan't to trade out your favourite desk for the convenience of beeing able to control them via dmx, this might also be a sollution..
  • Is the emulator protocol the same as the "highend protocol" that the cybers can take??..

-if so, and you can't get hold of a converter.. And if this is a one of, or a situation where you don't mind having another desk ,or the type of dmx desk really don't mather for you, i can say that the older compulite desks(sabre,ovation,spark) spits out HES protocoll.. so if you wan't to trade out your favourite desk for the convenience of beeing able to control them via dmx, this might also be a sollution..
Children
No Data
Related