Emulator DMX

We here in Finland managed to find 8 Emulators (I know that there should be at least 8 more somewhere) I can use the LCD controller, cause I had 4 emulators in the mid 90's, but it would be nice to try control them with DMX.
Does anyone know where to find DMX converter for Emulator?
Would that be a converter from DMX to LWR protocol?
Parents
  • Unfortunately (unless I am mistaken) there were different protocols used in the older fixtures like Emulator....so it's a bit more complex than simply DMX to LWR....you need a specific converter for specific fixture types.

You cannot run the original version Dataflash strobes from an Emulator converter box for example. Neither can you run Cyberlights and Intellabeams off the same signal line if using LWR and an older console that could send out 'native' protocol (like Compulite Animator or even something like the old Light Co-ordinator).
  • Unfortunately (unless I am mistaken) there were different protocols used in the older fixtures like Emulator....so it's a bit more complex than simply DMX to LWR....you need a specific converter for specific fixture types.

You cannot run the original version Dataflash strobes from an Emulator converter box for example. Neither can you run Cyberlights and Intellabeams off the same signal line if using LWR and an older console that could send out 'native' protocol (like Compulite Animator or even something like the old Light Co-ordinator).
Children
No Data
Related