Emulator DMX

We here in Finland managed to find 8 Emulators (I know that there should be at least 8 more somewhere) I can use the LCD controller, cause I had 4 emulators in the mid 90's, but it would be nice to try control them with DMX.
Does anyone know where to find DMX converter for Emulator?
Would that be a converter from DMX to LWR protocol?
Parents
  • As stated before, the easiest is to find either the Interactive Technologies or High End DMX to Emulator protocol converters. Not necessarily cheap, unless you can find one for a deal, but definitely effective, works, and supported . . . I have one of the Interactive units, and it's basically just knowing the DMX device definition for it to load in your console, DMX in one side, Lightwave protocol out the other, and it works . . .

- Tim
  • As stated before, the easiest is to find either the Interactive Technologies or High End DMX to Emulator protocol converters. Not necessarily cheap, unless you can find one for a deal, but definitely effective, works, and supported . . . I have one of the Interactive units, and it's basically just knowing the DMX device definition for it to load in your console, DMX in one side, Lightwave protocol out the other, and it works . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related