Studio Color Shutter Problems?

I have two studio colors 575s right next to each other, and one of them will not illuminate. The lamp is struck, and no errors appear, but the shutter won't open or something. Would that motor go out and not trigger an error?
Parents
  • Bad motor. Replace it. Those take a lot of heat, and heat degrades the magnetics in the motors. In studio spots and generally any fixture that uses 2 motors replace them both.

In a SCOL remove the 4 screws holding the color head to lamp head.
    Un plug the main wire harness at the plug.
    Flip over the color head.
    There's is the shutter. Un do the hex screw holding the shutter to the motor.
    Loosen the 4 main screws on the stand-off's and one going into the side plate.
    You now have access to the motor. It's an ov#3. Use a small screwdriver to loosen the screws holding down the motors. *watch the standoff's!* Replace the motor and plug in the new one.

Re assemble. Takes 15 min. Have a well lit area and a place to put the screws as you take it apart.:)

Or send it to me or HES for repair. I can do 24 hr turnaround, your choice.
  • Bad motor. Replace it. Those take a lot of heat, and heat degrades the magnetics in the motors. In studio spots and generally any fixture that uses 2 motors replace them both.

In a SCOL remove the 4 screws holding the color head to lamp head.
    Un plug the main wire harness at the plug.
    Flip over the color head.
    There's is the shutter. Un do the hex screw holding the shutter to the motor.
    Loosen the 4 main screws on the stand-off's and one going into the side plate.
    You now have access to the motor. It's an ov#3. Use a small screwdriver to loosen the screws holding down the motors. *watch the standoff's!* Replace the motor and plug in the new one.

Re assemble. Takes 15 min. Have a well lit area and a place to put the screws as you take it apart.:)

Or send it to me or HES for repair. I can do 24 hr turnaround, your choice.
Children
No Data
Related