X-Spot Restart after Shutdown

We have a new system with Hog PC3 and 4 X-Spots, we have a distributed DMX system that is part of the lighting system and dimmer racks.
Our issue is we can send a Shutdown command to the X-spots and the do shutdown, which is great, we don't use them all the time. The problem is trying to get them started back up, we have to send a Global Reset command to them from the control menu. That wouldn't be so bad, but it takes about 5 mins for the lights to run through their thing.

Is there a faster way to "Un"-Shutdown?

Thanks,
Parents
  • Well, we are in a church, so it is just used for a couple of hours on a Sunday morning. The biggest issue is we get started, turning on the Hog PC about 15 mins before the service, and the lights are a bit loud when we they start homing and grinding the belts....
    We don't want to leave them running for a week, thus the Full Shutdown, although we have noticed the power supply continues to run on them, unlike the Studio Colors that we rented, the completly shutdown and start back up when they get DMX, the X-Spots don't.
    Strange, someone will figure it out.

Another Question, MSpeed, right now it takes forever for the light to move, 2 seconds there about, I know you can make it go faster, and have done it on a Hog 1000 in years past. But I cannot find that commend on the Hog 3 PC, I have looked at every possible setting, am I missing the obvious or what?

Thanks.
  • Well, we are in a church, so it is just used for a couple of hours on a Sunday morning. The biggest issue is we get started, turning on the Hog PC about 15 mins before the service, and the lights are a bit loud when we they start homing and grinding the belts....
    We don't want to leave them running for a week, thus the Full Shutdown, although we have noticed the power supply continues to run on them, unlike the Studio Colors that we rented, the completly shutdown and start back up when they get DMX, the X-Spots don't.
    Strange, someone will figure it out.

Another Question, MSpeed, right now it takes forever for the light to move, 2 seconds there about, I know you can make it go faster, and have done it on a Hog 1000 in years past. But I cannot find that commend on the Hog 3 PC, I have looked at every possible setting, am I missing the obvious or what?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related