scrolling color trackspot

HI,
I got all my trackspots working at last.....I am using lightjockey but cant seem to get the trackspots to do a constant scroll on the color or gobo wheels?
Can anyone give me a tip on lightjockey? they are low res trackies without rotating gobos, and the wheels do scroll in standalone audio mode.
just doesnt seem to be a button in light jockey?
Cheers Paul:poke:
Parents
  • Hi Paul,

to do so, you need 2 things. You need to change one dip switch on the trackspots (as far as I can remember, it is not documented on the fixture) to enable the scroll of the wheel.

Then you need to create a custom fixture of the Trackspot in LightJockey, the one inside is not good to have the wheels scroll.

I will go and get my notebook with the LightJockey installed, hopefully I still have the profile on it, so I can post it over here.

Will get to You soon

Tom
  • Hi Paul,

to do so, you need 2 things. You need to change one dip switch on the trackspots (as far as I can remember, it is not documented on the fixture) to enable the scroll of the wheel.

Then you need to create a custom fixture of the Trackspot in LightJockey, the one inside is not good to have the wheels scroll.

I will go and get my notebook with the LightJockey installed, hopefully I still have the profile on it, so I can post it over here.

Will get to You soon

Tom
Children
No Data
Related