Need help!

Hello, I recently got a Technobeam Take Two from a friend but the bulb/lamp is burnt out, and I'm looking for the cheapest (if possible) lamp to buy, I have no idea what lamp is needed for a Technobeam Take Two and I've been browsing the internet for a few hours trying to find out. :( I need some help please to get pointed in the right direction, thank you very much if you can help!!!! :headbang:
Parents
  • Not to correct you Puffy,
    I know you know this but if he looks for a msd-250-2 I am not sure what he is going to get,
    The actual designation is MSD 250/2, I know, not a big deal, but you never know...
    I would also suggest you always use phillips lamps as the GE knockoffs are no good, they tend to have a non-passive failure (BOOM)

Also, I would like to know what the "take two" version is...
    Unless you are talking about Trackspot 2, not technobeam....
    In any case Trackspot 2 also takes the same MSD250/2 Lamp,

And Just FYI, Both will also take the older style MSD 250, but the color temp is a bit lower, so the fixture will not seem quite as bright..

Joshua Wood
  • Not to correct you Puffy,
    I know you know this but if he looks for a msd-250-2 I am not sure what he is going to get,
    The actual designation is MSD 250/2, I know, not a big deal, but you never know...
    I would also suggest you always use phillips lamps as the GE knockoffs are no good, they tend to have a non-passive failure (BOOM)

Also, I would like to know what the "take two" version is...
    Unless you are talking about Trackspot 2, not technobeam....
    In any case Trackspot 2 also takes the same MSD250/2 Lamp,

And Just FYI, Both will also take the older style MSD 250, but the color temp is a bit lower, so the fixture will not seem quite as bright..

Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related