Need help!

Hello, I recently got a Technobeam Take Two from a friend but the bulb/lamp is burnt out, and I'm looking for the cheapest (if possible) lamp to buy, I have no idea what lamp is needed for a Technobeam Take Two and I've been browsing the internet for a few hours trying to find out. :( I need some help please to get pointed in the right direction, thank you very much if you can help!!!! :headbang:
Parents
  • Assuming, of course, that we are in fact talking about Technobeams and not Trackspot and Trackspot 2...

The original Technobeam had a silver stripe down the side. The Technobeam text was in black.

When the Technobeam i (iris) was released, the non-iris version was changed. These newer Technobeams have a black stripe with silver text.

As far as I'm aware, there are only a few differences. This is from memory only and may not be entirely correct. I believe that the older technobeams cannot have an iris added to them, have fewer on-board presets, and have slightly slower motors.

I hope this helps.
  • Assuming, of course, that we are in fact talking about Technobeams and not Trackspot and Trackspot 2...

The original Technobeam had a silver stripe down the side. The Technobeam text was in black.

When the Technobeam i (iris) was released, the non-iris version was changed. These newer Technobeams have a black stripe with silver text.

As far as I'm aware, there are only a few differences. This is from memory only and may not be entirely correct. I believe that the older technobeams cannot have an iris added to them, have fewer on-board presets, and have slightly slower motors.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related