Need help!

Hello, I recently got a Technobeam Take Two from a friend but the bulb/lamp is burnt out, and I'm looking for the cheapest (if possible) lamp to buy, I have no idea what lamp is needed for a Technobeam Take Two and I've been browsing the internet for a few hours trying to find out. :( I need some help please to get pointed in the right direction, thank you very much if you can help!!!! :headbang:
Parents
  • [quote=helpme]The picture Mike posted is the exact type of one I have, how do I find out which exact type of technobeam mine is? And if possible where is the cheapest place to buy the bulb I need? Thank you.

Well, if it is a normal technobeam, as it appears, then the lamp would be a MSD 250/2. I think that the "Take Two" Designation is just a particular vendor or company that has their mark on it.

as far as lamp vendors, try www.allbulbs.com. I have never purchased lamps through them, but I do get gel and tape from them and have seen that their lamp prices are cheap. I don't know if they carry Phillips or not in that designation, so you'll have to do some exploring on their site.
  • [quote=helpme]The picture Mike posted is the exact type of one I have, how do I find out which exact type of technobeam mine is? And if possible where is the cheapest place to buy the bulb I need? Thank you.

Well, if it is a normal technobeam, as it appears, then the lamp would be a MSD 250/2. I think that the "Take Two" Designation is just a particular vendor or company that has their mark on it.

as far as lamp vendors, try www.allbulbs.com. I have never purchased lamps through them, but I do get gel and tape from them and have seen that their lamp prices are cheap. I don't know if they carry Phillips or not in that designation, so you'll have to do some exploring on their site.
Children
No Data
Related