RE:Line Feed Back Error tilt.

Can someone confirm a line feed back error tilt mssg is indicating. and
what i should replace. The indexing sensor for pan or can it be a driver
issue.

Thanks Again.

Ambi40
Parents
  • I've deleted a post in this thread that made a somewhat disparaging remark about a service provided by one of our competitors.

It's very rare that we delete posts here and I probably wouldn't have deleted it if it had been a comment about High End Systems because we have plenty of people monitoring these forums that want to make them a useful resource to our industry. We'd be glad to discuss any opinions you may have and consider any suggestions you'd like to make.

I appreciate the fact that many of us have very specific about the strengths and weaknesses of companies in this industry, but this isn't a fair place to air dirty laundry since other manufacturers probably aren't following these threads and aren't able to respond.

This thread is a bit off-topic, being about a competitor's moving light, but we have a great group of users here who are often willing and able to help. I appreciate the fact that this site has become a community where users can come for good information and advice. We try to do as little steering of discussions as is possible.

Please help us to keep this community professional and courteous.

Thanks.
  • I've deleted a post in this thread that made a somewhat disparaging remark about a service provided by one of our competitors.

It's very rare that we delete posts here and I probably wouldn't have deleted it if it had been a comment about High End Systems because we have plenty of people monitoring these forums that want to make them a useful resource to our industry. We'd be glad to discuss any opinions you may have and consider any suggestions you'd like to make.

I appreciate the fact that many of us have very specific about the strengths and weaknesses of companies in this industry, but this isn't a fair place to air dirty laundry since other manufacturers probably aren't following these threads and aren't able to respond.

This thread is a bit off-topic, being about a competitor's moving light, but we have a great group of users here who are often willing and able to help. I appreciate the fact that this site has become a community where users can come for good information and advice. We try to do as little steering of discussions as is possible.

Please help us to keep this community professional and courteous.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related