SHOWGUN!

Hi HES folks...

Just wonder if the shotgun is the new 1400W fixture the buz has have been around for, or is it coming a real gobo/color mix/zoom fixture?

jan o
Parents
  • Frank,

It's not just a 2000W lamp. It's a 2000W lamp and an optics system that was designed around the primary purpose of getting as much light as possible out of the front of the fixture. I'm obviously a bit biased, but it's an amazing sight. SHOWGUN absolutely blows away any of the 2K fixtures that I've worked with. Combine that with mechanical and electrical strobe, a fast CMY colour mixing system, glass lithos, variable soft-edge, iris, zoom, focus, fast pan & tilt speed (less than 1 sec. for 180 deg.), and the LED tracking system, I'm really excited to get some of these out on shows. I absolutely encourage you to give this fixture a serious look whenever you get the chance.
  • Frank,

It's not just a 2000W lamp. It's a 2000W lamp and an optics system that was designed around the primary purpose of getting as much light as possible out of the front of the fixture. I'm obviously a bit biased, but it's an amazing sight. SHOWGUN absolutely blows away any of the 2K fixtures that I've worked with. Combine that with mechanical and electrical strobe, a fast CMY colour mixing system, glass lithos, variable soft-edge, iris, zoom, focus, fast pan & tilt speed (less than 1 sec. for 180 deg.), and the LED tracking system, I'm really excited to get some of these out on shows. I absolutely encourage you to give this fixture a serious look whenever you get the chance.
Children
No Data
Related