Studio Color 575 Low Voltage Supply

Hi,
I was wondering if its possible to get any tips regarding fault finding and repair of the Low Voltage Supply for Studio Color / Studio Spot.

Presently I have one unit that has no power at all. Power goes "into" the Low Voltage Supply but I've got nothing coming out.
(Therefore no power to cards and motors.)
Is it possible to download the circuit diagram from somewhere?

Also. any tips regarding the repair / reconditioning of stepper motors would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

M
Parents
  • Can anybody tell me what the "High Fail" components on these boards (motor power supply) might be?
    (i.e. Diode, Bridge rectifier etc.)

I have a couple of these bad now, one of them definately has continuity where there should be none. (between Live in #3 and Filter return #4 at the bridge rectifier.) I'm pretty sure that the diodes at D1 and D2 are both fine, and I think this probably leaves the rectifier as a possible culprit but its a swine to remove.
    Has anybody got any board level repair experience with the Motor Power Supply PCB?
  • Can anybody tell me what the "High Fail" components on these boards (motor power supply) might be?
    (i.e. Diode, Bridge rectifier etc.)

I have a couple of these bad now, one of them definately has continuity where there should be none. (between Live in #3 and Filter return #4 at the bridge rectifier.) I'm pretty sure that the diodes at D1 and D2 are both fine, and I think this probably leaves the rectifier as a possible culprit but its a swine to remove.
    Has anybody got any board level repair experience with the Motor Power Supply PCB?
Children
No Data
Related