Studio Color 575 Low Voltage Supply

Hi,
I was wondering if its possible to get any tips regarding fault finding and repair of the Low Voltage Supply for Studio Color / Studio Spot.

Presently I have one unit that has no power at all. Power goes "into" the Low Voltage Supply but I've got nothing coming out.
(Therefore no power to cards and motors.)
Is it possible to download the circuit diagram from somewhere?

Also. any tips regarding the repair / reconditioning of stepper motors would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

M
Parents
  • I have 16 and maintain 50 or so around here. They are pretty easy to work on. One thing is a bit of a pain is you must gut the entire top module all the way down to replace the motors. After you do it 4 or so times it's a breeze. While you have it down feel all your motors to find any potential problems there before you re assemble. If it feels chunky when you rotate the shaft replace the motor.:) I always keep a MPS on hand although the LPS is more likely to fail every few years due to bad voltage. If you have a bad MPS send it in for repair.
  • I have 16 and maintain 50 or so around here. They are pretty easy to work on. One thing is a bit of a pain is you must gut the entire top module all the way down to replace the motors. After you do it 4 or so times it's a breeze. While you have it down feel all your motors to find any potential problems there before you re assemble. If it feels chunky when you rotate the shaft replace the motor.:) I always keep a MPS on hand although the LPS is more likely to fail every few years due to bad voltage. If you have a bad MPS send it in for repair.
Children
No Data
Related