X-Spot issues

I have two issues with two different X-Spots, can anyone help?

1. I have one unit that does not power up at all (no LED, nothing).

2. I have another unit that pans past its mark during cues and actually crashes against its stop position. Sometimes it stops in the correct spot and some times it does not. Any ideas?

Mike
Parents
  • There is not a document as far as I know.

It is quite easy however.
    Usually I start by removing the fuse holder, it is right below where the power enters the fixture, it should have the brown wire from the power cord entering one side, and going to a small terminal block on the other.

The wire that runs from the fuse holder to the terminal block can be thrown away.

take the lead that used to go to the fuse holder from the power cord, cut and strip it, and put it directly into the terminal block.

Find a hole plug to fill the hole where the fuse holder used to be.
    and you should be all set.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
  • There is not a document as far as I know.

It is quite easy however.
    Usually I start by removing the fuse holder, it is right below where the power enters the fixture, it should have the brown wire from the power cord entering one side, and going to a small terminal block on the other.

The wire that runs from the fuse holder to the terminal block can be thrown away.

take the lead that used to go to the fuse holder from the power cord, cut and strip it, and put it directly into the terminal block.

Find a hole plug to fill the hole where the fuse holder used to be.
    and you should be all set.

Good Luck!
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related