Studio Spot 250 color err

I have a Studio Spot 250 with some color issues. The color wheel had a burnt out motor which I just finished replacing. But when I fired it up, I encountered a new problem. I am getting a color err and the color wheel isn't homing properly. The color wheel is one step off. So I get just a hint of color from the next color on the wheel.

Any ideas???

AM
Parents
  • Try this it worked for me,

Before you power on, place the tabs right before the sensorsthen power on, watch the color wheels if they move then the motor is good, then watch to see if the tabs are hitting the sensor and moving to home position, if the dont then either a bad sensor or a bad connection!

switch sensors with another sensor, say gobo 1 or gobo 2 that will help figure out if its a sensor deal or not, if that dont solve it then I would look at the motor driver.

does it show a error during self test?

Mike
  • Try this it worked for me,

Before you power on, place the tabs right before the sensorsthen power on, watch the color wheels if they move then the motor is good, then watch to see if the tabs are hitting the sensor and moving to home position, if the dont then either a bad sensor or a bad connection!

switch sensors with another sensor, say gobo 1 or gobo 2 that will help figure out if its a sensor deal or not, if that dont solve it then I would look at the motor driver.

does it show a error during self test?

Mike
Children
No Data
Related