LED Ring Tracking

Heard a rumor that there was an LED mode that would track their color to the color system for the main beam. I wasn't able to find anything of the sort, (IPC). Is this just a rumor or am I missing it?

Also, does anyone have any tricks for smoothing out the color flags? I haven't been able to create a smooth, consistant beam without going to full saturation.

Thanks, Chris
Parents
  • Chris,

The LED Tracking is for intensity and not color mixing. You will find this option under MODE on the slotted toolbar. This allows you to have both LEDs and the Main Beam come on and off together (Tracking Mode) or use them independently (Independent Mode). To match or compliment colors I would recommend just building some quick pallettes.

The color mixing on SHOWGUN is not perfectly even. You can adjust your zoom and focus as well as use the Soft Edge Flags to help give the beam as even a look as possible though.
  • Chris,

The LED Tracking is for intensity and not color mixing. You will find this option under MODE on the slotted toolbar. This allows you to have both LEDs and the Main Beam come on and off together (Tracking Mode) or use them independently (Independent Mode). To match or compliment colors I would recommend just building some quick pallettes.

The color mixing on SHOWGUN is not perfectly even. You can adjust your zoom and focus as well as use the Soft Edge Flags to help give the beam as even a look as possible though.
Children
No Data
Related