Looking for Intelligents

So my church is looking at getting a few intelligent lights. Our room is set up for the intelligents and I used a few in a concert just this weekend, and after the concert there was some expression of wanting to put in the money to purchase some intelligent lights. So what I am looking for is some moving head lights with a lens of about 30 degrees or higher with cmy color mixing and full rotation. If possible I am looking to get some intelligent lights matching these specs for under $2000. If anyone has any product suggestions send them my way. Thanks.
Parents
  • Yea I have started looking at some of the Studio Spot products and I have to say everyone I have talked to has been impressed.

Now I am hoping to use these lights for more of creating a background and possibly lighting walls around the room. Just in a solid color due to the fact that our church has not quite moved to using a lot of moving lights during services. We are hoping to just use the lights for background and then be able to use some of our other lights to just create new shapes and backgrounds on our backdrop.

So my question now is.... now that you have heard what I am hoping to use these lights for would you suggest using spots or washes?
  • Yea I have started looking at some of the Studio Spot products and I have to say everyone I have talked to has been impressed.

Now I am hoping to use these lights for more of creating a background and possibly lighting walls around the room. Just in a solid color due to the fact that our church has not quite moved to using a lot of moving lights during services. We are hoping to just use the lights for background and then be able to use some of our other lights to just create new shapes and backgrounds on our backdrop.

So my question now is.... now that you have heard what I am hoping to use these lights for would you suggest using spots or washes?
Children
No Data
Related