Looking for Intelligents

So my church is looking at getting a few intelligent lights. Our room is set up for the intelligents and I used a few in a concert just this weekend, and after the concert there was some expression of wanting to put in the money to purchase some intelligent lights. So what I am looking for is some moving head lights with a lens of about 30 degrees or higher with cmy color mixing and full rotation. If possible I am looking to get some intelligent lights matching these specs for under $2000. If anyone has any product suggestions send them my way. Thanks.
Parents
  • I like to use different manufacturers in a rig. Such as highend and clay paky, or coemar. Since they all use diferent shades of color, you get some nice contrasts. Stay away from the X-spots, they have power supply issues like no other. I had to replace 2 logic power supplies today and 3 lamp power supplies, all in different fixtures. I really like the studio spot 575 CMY's, esp if you can find them in magnetic (which means you will have to run them at 208V), but they are bullet proof, same with the studio colors. I really like the studio beams but you are pleagued with the same lamp powersupply as the x-spots, and who's idea was it to tighten the screws on them so tight that you have to drill them apart to replace a fuse they hid inside of the powersupply.... anyways enough of my rambling....

You can find some good deals on several different sites, one being gear source, another being T2K.
  • I like to use different manufacturers in a rig. Such as highend and clay paky, or coemar. Since they all use diferent shades of color, you get some nice contrasts. Stay away from the X-spots, they have power supply issues like no other. I had to replace 2 logic power supplies today and 3 lamp power supplies, all in different fixtures. I really like the studio spot 575 CMY's, esp if you can find them in magnetic (which means you will have to run them at 208V), but they are bullet proof, same with the studio colors. I really like the studio beams but you are pleagued with the same lamp powersupply as the x-spots, and who's idea was it to tighten the screws on them so tight that you have to drill them apart to replace a fuse they hid inside of the powersupply.... anyways enough of my rambling....

You can find some good deals on several different sites, one being gear source, another being T2K.
Children
No Data
Related