Technobeam LCD Controller and Trackspots

Is it possible to control trackspots with a technobeam controller?

If not, then I was going to run my touring show with a tehcnobeam controller, intellabeam controller (for the trackspots) and a dataflash controller for the AF1000s. Is there any way to connect these boards, or do I have to run 3 universes and run three times the cabling?
Parents
  • I used to use these controllers a lot and used analoge switching through a lighting console coupled with audio control. Although it may be longwinded on the programming front, I.e. make scene then copy and past to next mem and change, copy past etc etc you will get looks that, if coupled with audio, have a completely different feel to tadays "hit and miss" easy to compile stack synth creations. one tip would be to make your positions exagerated. That way the audio clip will have a natural in sync smooth flow that is difficult to achieve with "Modern Technology" Audio dimmer control is beautiful if subtlety is your goal.
    P.S I dont think there is any strobe control to touch the dedicated 24 channel Af 1000 controller (depending on your chip ste)
  • I used to use these controllers a lot and used analoge switching through a lighting console coupled with audio control. Although it may be longwinded on the programming front, I.e. make scene then copy and past to next mem and change, copy past etc etc you will get looks that, if coupled with audio, have a completely different feel to tadays "hit and miss" easy to compile stack synth creations. one tip would be to make your positions exagerated. That way the audio clip will have a natural in sync smooth flow that is difficult to achieve with "Modern Technology" Audio dimmer control is beautiful if subtlety is your goal.
    P.S I dont think there is any strobe control to touch the dedicated 24 channel Af 1000 controller (depending on your chip ste)
Children
No Data
Related