STUDIO COLOR 575

I HAVE 6 STUDIO COLORS TOTAL. ONE OF THEM IS SIGNIFIGANTLY DIMMER THAN THE OTHERS. A LOCAL TECH REPLACED THE IGNITOR. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS. I TALKED TO HIM ON THE PHONE TODAY AND HE THOUGHT THAT IT COULD BE THE BALLAST. IS THIS HARD TO REMOVE. NOW I USED TO BE A MECHANIC SO I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT I COULD SNAKE IT OUT OF THERE. I NEED HELP ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT THANKS
Parents
  • [quote=ilvenw]I tried replacing the lamp and that gave me nothing. I can check the voltage at the bulb, the only problem is I don't know what the speck is for that lamp.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Scare/nerves.gif
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TEST THE VOLTAGE AT THE LAMP!!! Its 20-30k!!!
    Destroy your meter you will and zap your ass back to the stone age in the process!
    Did you clean all the glass and check all the other points in my post??
  • [quote=ilvenw]I tried replacing the lamp and that gave me nothing. I can check the voltage at the bulb, the only problem is I don't know what the speck is for that lamp.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Scare/nerves.gif
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TEST THE VOLTAGE AT THE LAMP!!! Its 20-30k!!!
    Destroy your meter you will and zap your ass back to the stone age in the process!
    Did you clean all the glass and check all the other points in my post??
Children
No Data
Related