Cyberlight Gobo issue?

My cyberlight cx's fixed gobo wheel overlaps onto the other wheels. when it should be in the "open" gobo position it is actully half of one and half of another. I've heard it is a homing issue. Can i fix this myself? If not how much should i expect to pay for the fixing? I live on long island if anybody wants to fix for free:notworthy:
Parents
  • Matt,
    A couple of issues to look at are the clearance between the wheels and the iris (no rubbing), also there is a spring plunger on the hub that over time might wear down and lose the proper amount of resistance (mostly very old units), the sensor for that wheel may also be dirty (old narrow sensors), a dead sensor should produce a flashing led on the rear panel, the key to the flashing leds should be in the cyber manual on the HES website.

Hope that helps.

Joe
  • Matt,
    A couple of issues to look at are the clearance between the wheels and the iris (no rubbing), also there is a spring plunger on the hub that over time might wear down and lose the proper amount of resistance (mostly very old units), the sensor for that wheel may also be dirty (old narrow sensors), a dead sensor should produce a flashing led on the rear panel, the key to the flashing leds should be in the cyber manual on the HES website.

Hope that helps.

Joe
Children
No Data
Related