DataFlash AF 1000

Hello from Canada,

I was wondering if anyone can lend a hand. I have 4 of these units and 3 of them has the same problem. Let's start with the 3:

All fuses are good. I have replaced the lamp holder and the lamp itself. When I turn it on the lamp does not strike. I hear a "buzzzzing" noise every second. The LED light shows it has power. Any ideas?

And the 4th one strikes but very little. Very low output I think. And I think it will lead to the same problem as the other 3.

Do I have to replace a part on the board to fix the problem? And, these units were working before.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Azar
Parents
  • [quote=Woodj32177]Plus, there just isn't much to repair on them for a non electronics technician.
    Most stuff it is pretty obvious when there is a bad part, but not so much on these cards..
    Plus for me it is usually much cheaper for me to send a board in to them, rather than to pull another fixture to test it in...
    Good Luck
    Joshua Wood

Even those of us who are don't like being bit by one of those lil suckers. For NON TECH"S this is a land mine that will light your ass up like a N.Y. Christmas or worse.www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/zz-Death/rip.gif

I wont do TV's either.:nono: I'm not specifically trained to do them so I don't. Besides I like all 10 of my fingers attached just the way they are.:p
  • [quote=Woodj32177]Plus, there just isn't much to repair on them for a non electronics technician.
    Most stuff it is pretty obvious when there is a bad part, but not so much on these cards..
    Plus for me it is usually much cheaper for me to send a board in to them, rather than to pull another fixture to test it in...
    Good Luck
    Joshua Wood

Even those of us who are don't like being bit by one of those lil suckers. For NON TECH"S this is a land mine that will light your ass up like a N.Y. Christmas or worse.www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/zz-Death/rip.gif

I wont do TV's either.:nono: I'm not specifically trained to do them so I don't. Besides I like all 10 of my fingers attached just the way they are.:p
Children
No Data
Related