cyberlight

has anyone ever replaced the optical sensor for a cyberlight gobo wheel. any advice!!!:sad:
thank you
mz
Parents
  • Just used my cybers -n- my wonderful cyber LCD for yet another performance of THE NUTCRACKER, i must say i was getting compliments from everybody about the lighting, and i must attribute it to these "2 little fixtures that could." well not really little but i love them anyway. THANK YOU to everyone who helped my get this sensor back working. it was really an easy job if you have the right tools and the right help, thanks again and happy holidays to everyone!!!

P.S.
    if anyone is looking to donate some of anything lighting... i'd be glad to take it off of your hands!!! (think tax right-off!!!)
  • Just used my cybers -n- my wonderful cyber LCD for yet another performance of THE NUTCRACKER, i must say i was getting compliments from everybody about the lighting, and i must attribute it to these "2 little fixtures that could." well not really little but i love them anyway. THANK YOU to everyone who helped my get this sensor back working. it was really an easy job if you have the right tools and the right help, thanks again and happy holidays to everyone!!!

P.S.
    if anyone is looking to donate some of anything lighting... i'd be glad to take it off of your hands!!! (think tax right-off!!!)
Children
No Data
Related