Cyberlight Strike Problem

Hey Everybody,
I'm a "Cyber Novice", thought I'd get that out there, because maybe I'm just 'missing' something...

I have 11 Cyber CL's, I have this problem with about 5 of them, when I power the fixture, it homes just fine, (and stick it in test mode) it strikes the lamp for about 5-10 seconds, then the lamp goes out, and the Lamp LED just flashes.

I can try turning the fixture on and off again, to "reset" it, and it does the same thing.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Caleb
Parents
  • [quote=Puffyfish]Good point!
    Could you post a link for the forums members?

I don't have anything specific that I use, but typically, if you have an electronics supply house at hand, they will have the right stuff . . .

Having said that, at my supply house they have these:

www.altex.com/product_info.php?products_id=4099

www.altex.com/product_info.php?products_id=6255

The first being a general purpose "goo", and the second more of a coating for PC board areas. There are also spray conformal coatings that can be used on circuit boards, that will both insulate and protect the entire board from the environment. Handy to have around, especially if the boards you are working on are coated, and you have to penetrate the coating to do repairs . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=Puffyfish]Good point!
    Could you post a link for the forums members?

I don't have anything specific that I use, but typically, if you have an electronics supply house at hand, they will have the right stuff . . .

Having said that, at my supply house they have these:

www.altex.com/product_info.php?products_id=4099

www.altex.com/product_info.php?products_id=6255

The first being a general purpose "goo", and the second more of a coating for PC board areas. There are also spray conformal coatings that can be used on circuit boards, that will both insulate and protect the entire board from the environment. Handy to have around, especially if the boards you are working on are coated, and you have to penetrate the coating to do repairs . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related