Lighting Advise

Sorry to bother the professionals but, I am stuck between the mickey mouse equipment forums (american dj , chauvet...) and the pro's. Anyway
I am a small time lighting DJ looking for some advise. My current setup includes...15 Powerscan 250MRs,2 Martin 518's,2 Wizards,2 Kryptons,1 Atomic 3000 and 1 Technobeam. It seems like something is missing. Would some color changers help? I was looking at the Martin CX-10's would the High-End color pro HX be a better choice? Should I invest in more Technobeams (MX-10's)? The work I do is mainly mobile. Any suggestions would be great!!!
Thanks for any Help
Ed
Parents
  • Ed,

I have used both the Coemar ParLED and the Thomas Micro W.
    LED's are great for color wash and truss warmers. Also they're light in weight and cool to the touch.

Do you use most of your current rig for the "bash and trash" effects?

If so the LEDs make a good color wash for the dance floor. Also, good for color washing the under side of tents (ever play in any of those?).

I think some others will have good advice for you too after the holiday's have passed.

In the meantime, how do you setup your current rig?

Cat
  • Ed,

I have used both the Coemar ParLED and the Thomas Micro W.
    LED's are great for color wash and truss warmers. Also they're light in weight and cool to the touch.

Do you use most of your current rig for the "bash and trash" effects?

If so the LEDs make a good color wash for the dance floor. Also, good for color washing the under side of tents (ever play in any of those?).

I think some others will have good advice for you too after the holiday's have passed.

In the meantime, how do you setup your current rig?

Cat
Children
No Data
Related