Studio Color 575 question

I am having issues with the magenta wheel on my SC 575. I figure its probably the motor going. It's almost 5 years old. But in the past on other fixtures I replaced the driver chip at the same time just to be on the safe side. But I am unable to locate the part number for this chip for this fixture. Any ideas? And is there anything else in your guys collective knowledge that might cause a color wheel to not home properly or fall into place ?:dunno:

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=Hereticfred]I am having issues with the magenta wheel on my SC 575. I figure its probably the motor going. It's almost 5 years old. But in the past on other fixtures I replaced the driver chip at the same time just to be on the safe side. But I am unable to locate the part number for this chip for this fixture. Any ideas? And is there anything else in your guys collective knowledge that might cause a color wheel to not home properly or fall into place ?:dunno:

Thanks

i just replaced 4 magenta wheel motor belts. i have a good handful of these SCOLs and notice that in almost every one of them i ended up getting magenta wheel issues, all i ended up doing was replacing the belts, for some reason it seems those are the first ones to go..the belts and set screws usually go before the actual motor.
  • [quote=Hereticfred]I am having issues with the magenta wheel on my SC 575. I figure its probably the motor going. It's almost 5 years old. But in the past on other fixtures I replaced the driver chip at the same time just to be on the safe side. But I am unable to locate the part number for this chip for this fixture. Any ideas? And is there anything else in your guys collective knowledge that might cause a color wheel to not home properly or fall into place ?:dunno:

Thanks

i just replaced 4 magenta wheel motor belts. i have a good handful of these SCOLs and notice that in almost every one of them i ended up getting magenta wheel issues, all i ended up doing was replacing the belts, for some reason it seems those are the first ones to go..the belts and set screws usually go before the actual motor.
Children
No Data
Related